SPONSORED: Enter Our Drawing to Win 2 Tickets to 'Hope Springs'
Sign up for the Glenview Patch newsletter by Friday and you may be one of 5 people to win a pair of tickets to see the Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones, Steve Carell movie on Saturday night.
This contest is sponsored:
Looking for something fun to do Saturday night? How about something fun and free?
All you need to do to enter is fill in your email address in the form above to sign up for the Glenview Patch newsletter. Already a newsletter subscriber? You can still enter the drawing by putting your email address into the form.
Entry is open through noon on Friday and we'll pick the five winners that afternoon. Winners will be notified by email.
Here's how Sony Pictures describes the movie:
Kay (Meryl Streep) and Arnold (Tommy Lee Jones) are a devoted couple, but decades of marriage have left Kay wanting to spice things up and reconnect with her husband. When she hears of a renowned couple's specialist (Steve Carell) in the small town of Great Hope Springs, she attempts to persuade her skeptical husband, a steadfast man of routine, to get on a plane for a week of marriage therapy. Just convincing the stubborn Arnold to go on the retreat is hard enough - the real challenge for both of them comes as they shed their bedroom hang-ups and try to re-ignite the spark that caused them to fall for each other in the first place.
The fine print
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, sign up to receive the Patch newsletter using the form at the top of this article.
- All entries must be received by noon Aug. 10 Central Time.
- You may enter once
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- The five winners will each receive a pair of tickets to see Hope Springs in the evening on Saturday Aug. 11 at Regal Glen 10 theater. Approxiate value of each of the five prizes is $18.50.