Preckwinkle in Glenview Wednesday to Discuss Major Area Construction Projects
Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle and Glenview President Kerry Cummings will host an informational session July 25th highlighting improvement projects in Northern Cook County. Among them, construction along Harms Road.
From the Office of the Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle
- WHO: Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle; Glenview President Kerry Cummings; Cook County Commissioner Gregg Goslin.
- WHAT: Will highlight the Cook County Highway Department’s road
improvement project along Harms Road from Golf Road to East Lake Avenue, as well as the department’s work on a reconstructed sidewalk connection to the Forest Preserve District’s North Branch Trail at Wilmette Avenue, which will provide safer crossing for users from Glenview, Skokie and unincorporated Cook County.
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 25, at 10:00 a.m.
- WHERE: Village of Glenview, on the east parkway of Harms Road immediately north of Golf Road by the "President Preckwinkle - Drive with Care" sign. Parking will be provided on the west side of Harms, approximately 200’ north and at the Forest Preserve District lot approximately ½ block north.
- ON THE AGENDA: President Preckwinkle will also highlight other significant highway projects in Northern Cook County, including work on Lake Cook Road from east of Pfingsten Road to Waukegan Road, and Penny Road from Dundee Road to New Sutton Road, among others.
Stay up to date on the latest Glenview construction news: Like us on Facebook!