Who Do You Trust: Hair Salon Edition
Time for a new 'do? Let your friends and neighbors recommend a great Glenview spot or sound off on your own favorite salon destinations.
Welcome to the latest installment of "Who Do You Trust?," a roundup of local businesses up for rating and review on Patch. We have a seriously extensive business directory, and it's designed for you to share recommendations and praise — or warnings and words to the wise — for businesses and services around town.
This week, we're talking hairdressers and stylists. So here's a look at a sampling of salons around town that can help you make the best choice. Please consider visiting their Patch listing page and leaving a review.
- Pascal Pour Elle, 1992 Tower Dr.
- On Stage Salon and Day Spa, 654 Waukegan Rd.
- Cliche Beauty Salon, 1710 Milwaukee Ave.
- Estetica Professional Hair Design, 1159 Waukegan Rd.
- Europa Beauty Salon, 920 Waukegan Rd.
- Studio A Hair Salon, 1712 Glenview Rd.
- Sam Martirano Salon & Spa, 2727 Pfingsten Rd.
- Conte Salon, 1609 Waukegan Rd.
- French Flair Hair Salon, 1709 Glenview Rd.
- Luxor Hair & Beauty, 1476 Waukegan Rd.
- Gian Franco Hair Salon, 2200 Waukegan Rd.
- Leonardo Hair Art, 1808 Glenview Rd.
- Daymaker Salon, 991 Waukegan Rd.
- Joseph & Anthony Salon, 1800 Dewes St.
- La Mode Hair Design, 1811 Waukegan Rd.
- Pigtails & Crewcuts, 2660 Navy Blvd.
- Panacea Spa, 1059 Waukegan Rd.
- Royal Oak Beauty Salon, 1545 Waukegan Rd.
- Teddie Kossof Salon and Spa, 281 Waukegan Rd.
- Scruples Hair Salon and Spa, 1344 Patriot Blvd.
Did we miss your favorite spot for a color, cut or style? Tell us in the comments or share with us on Facebook!
Are you a business owner? Click here to learn how to claim your listing and connect with local customers.
About this column: From time to time, we'll pick a service and ask you to rate the business.