As Character Counts week approaches, CHARACTER COUNTS! in Glenview
wants to recognize people who demonstrate special acts of kindness, compassion
and integrity. Let’s recognize and share stories of Glenview children, teens, and adults who have demonstrated extraordinary character. Perhaps you know a co-worker, a neighbor, a friend, family member, a fellow student, a teacher, a village worker, or even someone you don’t know personally whose character or special acts exemplify the CHARACTER COUNTS Pillars:
- Trustworthiness - integrity, honesty, promise-keeping,
- Respect - courtesy, dignity, diversity, the
- Responsibility - duty, accountability, pursuit of
- Fairness - openness, consistency, impartiality
- Caring - kindness, compassion, empathy
- Citizenship - lawfulness, common good
Please share these stories on Patch so we can recognize and celebrate character that counts!
About the blogger: Judy S. Freedman, a licensed clinical social worker and bullying prevention specialist is a member of the working committee of CHARACTER COUNTS! IN GLENVIEW.
For more information, visit our website: ccglenview.org.