Invite a friend
Art Naturally: In Beauty, I Walk
Carol Freeman’s photographic images reflect her philosophy of finding beauty in everything. She sees with an artist’s eye and feels with a naturalist’s heart. This respect for nature has led her to create beautiful, light-filled images with low-impact techniques that leave the habitat just as she found it. Carol will share photographs from her endangered species study and her extensive Glenview image portfolio. Freeman served as a Commissioner on the Natural Resources Commission of Glenview (2004-2007). Carol works from her Glenview studio.
More About Glenview Public Library
The Glenview Public library was founded by a group of visionaries during the midst of the Great Depression. The Library has expanded its roots in the same corner of downtown Glenview since 1930, from the original home in the Village Hall to the permanent facility in 1955. A new 85,000 square foot state-of-the art facility was launched in October 2010. It offers various programs each week and provides community members of all ages with learning and growing opportunities. The Glenview Public Library's mission is to educate, inspire, enrich and entertain.
Other events here
- MyMediaMall in the Library Lobby Today, May 21, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Thoroughly Modern Millie: A Sneak Peak Today, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Art in the Library: Batik! Studies in Silk Daily,
- YMCA Preschool Art Classes (ages 3-5 with an adult) Tomorrow, May 22, 10:00 am–10:45 am
- BookIT! Nonfiction Book Group Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- HONORING EARTH DAY: Save the Frogs Day Mon, May 27, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Intermediate WORD 2007 Wed, May 29, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- New! Resume Formatting & Tips Thu, May 30, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Rock & Tot (ages 3-4) Fri, May 31, 10:00 am–11:45 am
- Glenview Public Library To Host Author Kenneth N. Green, Speaking On I’m From Division Street, On June 4 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm