Invite a friend
Drum Circle: Soul Rhythm Experience
Friday, February 15th 7 – 9pm
Cost: $20, Call 847-486-8000 (or email Info@beoptimal.com) to register today!
Experience the power and heart of a drum circle, play along, clap your hands, stomp your feet, be a part of the creativity. The evening will conclude with a guided imagery drumming meditation.
Please bring a drum or percussion instrument if you have one, some drums will be provided.
No experience necessary…the only thing required is your presence and a willingness to create!
Benefits of the Drum Circle:
- Reduce stress/increase energy
- Strengthen your immune system
- Teach you simple drumming techniques
- Have fun! Celebrate! Laugh & take deep breaths!
- Honor your unique contribution to the circle and to the in-the moment music we will create
- Learn to feel and play with the pulse
- Deepen your relationship with music
FACILITATED BY: LOUISE DIMICELI-MITRAN
Louise Dimiceli-Mitran is a board-certified music therapist, counselor, guided imagery & music facilitator, vocalist, songwriter & guitarist. She uses rhythmic improvisation and guided imagery as a therapeutic tool to bring out the creative, healing energy in her clients. Louise has been facilitating rhythmic experiences for corporations & organizations for 14 years with her company, Rhythms Within. She maintains a private practice in Chicago, is a music therapy oncology specialist at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and co-owns Mitran Mitran Music.
|Where||Be Optimal Holistic Health Center 1249 Waukegan Road, Glenview, IL 60025|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Be Optimal Holistic Health Center
The Be Optimal Holistic Health Center is an alternative health practice that offers a wide array of services and workshops. Services offered include chiropractic treatment, applied kinesiology, LifeLine Technique, Neuro Emotional Technique, NeuroLink, Theta Healing and Total Body Modification. Workshops include guided meditation, health seminars, yoga and more. Please visit the website for more information on services offered and a schedule of upcoming events.
Other events here
- WeConnect: A bi-weekly supportive process group for women May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 27, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- We Connect. Women's Support Group. Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Unleash Your Potential Through the Power of Your Brain – Intro to Higher Brain Living w/ Jela Potulich Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Group Healing Intensive with John Newton Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Oneness Blessing Meditation w/ Biana & Pam Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Oneness Blessing Meditation w/ Biana & Taz Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- MoonLight: A Women’s Wisdom Circle with Kathleen Rude March 4, 2013 / April 1, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / July 1, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / September 2, 2013 / October 7, 2013 / November 4, 2013 / December 2, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Be Optimal’s 3 Year Anniversary Celebration Thu, Jun 6, 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Art of Living Meditation with Bobbie Stuart Sat, Jun 8, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- AWAKENING THE POWER OF INTENTION – through the yoga nidra perspective with Laura Jachim Sun, Jun 9, 3:00 pm–5:30 pm