Invite a friend
New! BookBites: Reading Social
The January selection is The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach. Unwind in the relaxed, welcoming atmosphere of the Glenview House, good company, and a lively book discussion. Must-read contemporary titles are specially selected for BookBites discussions. Co-sponsored by the Niles Public Library. Visit facebook.com/nilesglenviewbookbites for further details and book descriptions.
Location: The Glenview House, 1843 Glenview Road, Glenview
Book selections are available at the Reader Services Desk one month prior to meetings. New members are always welcome; just drop in.
More About Glenview Public Library
The Glenview Public library was founded by a group of visionaries during the midst of the Great Depression. The Library has expanded its roots in the same corner of downtown Glenview since 1930, from the original home in the Village Hall to the permanent facility in 1955. A new 85,000 square foot state-of-the art facility was launched in October 2010. It offers various programs each week and provides community members of all ages with learning and growing opportunities. The Glenview Public Library's mission is to educate, inspire, enrich and entertain.
Other events here
- Art in the Library: Batik! Studies in Silk Daily,
- HONORING EARTH DAY: Save the Frogs Day Mon, May 27, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Intermediate WORD 2007 Wed, May 29, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- New! Resume Formatting & Tips Thu, May 30, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Rock & Tot (ages 3-4) Fri, May 31, 10:00 am–11:45 am
- I’m From Division Street, A Chicago Story Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Glenview Public Library To Host Author Kenneth N. Green, Speaking On I’m From Division Street, On June 4 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Geography Comes to Life Sat, Jun 8, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- On The Road Again…With a Song in My Heart Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Drop-In Chess Club (up to grade 8) Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm