Invite a friend
Stop, Drop & Learn — Sugar: What Parents Should Know
What’s all the fuss about sugars and sweeteners? Parents are invited to attend an informative lecture while children ages 3-7 hear stories and make a craft next door. Sort through the facts and fiction with a certified health counselor. Practical tools and nutritional expertise will enable you to make great choices. Presented by PositiveCaring Co.
Registration is required and preference is given to Glenview Library cardholders. Please register at glenviewpl.org/registration.htm, the Youth Services Desk, or call 847-729-7500, ext. 7900.
More About Glenview Public Library
The Glenview Public library was founded by a group of visionaries during the midst of the Great Depression. The Library has expanded its roots in the same corner of downtown Glenview since 1930, from the original home in the Village Hall to the permanent facility in 1955. A new 85,000 square foot state-of-the art facility was launched in October 2010. It offers various programs each week and provides community members of all ages with learning and growing opportunities. The Glenview Public Library's mission is to educate, inspire, enrich and entertain.
Other events here
- BookIT! Nonfiction Book Group Today, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Art in the Library: Batik! Studies in Silk Daily,
- HONORING EARTH DAY: Save the Frogs Day Mon, May 27, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Intermediate WORD 2007 Wed, May 29, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- New! Resume Formatting & Tips Thu, May 30, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Rock & Tot (ages 3-4) Fri, May 31, 10:00 am–11:45 am
- Glenview Public Library To Host Author Kenneth N. Green, Speaking On I’m From Division Street, On June 4 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- I’m From Division Street, A Chicago Story Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Geography Comes to Life Sat, Jun 8, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- On The Road Again…With a Song in My Heart Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm