Invite a friend
SuburbWIN at Night: Women, Wellness and Wisdom!
WIN is a nonprofit membership organization, the mission of which is to foster massive business growth for women entrepreneurs, through innovation, inclusion, and inspiration, in a positive and ethical environment. www.ladiesofwin.org
If you are a woman business owner/entreprenuer we would love to have you join us at Be Optimal Holistic Health Center for a wellness focused special evening event that includes mini treatments, holistic education and healthy treats!
Dr. Cari Jacobson along with the other fabulous practitioners at Be Optimal will share their collective wisdom regarding the mind/body connection and how to integrate wellness into our busy lifestyles. Mini treatments offered will include a choice of massage, foot detox baths, energy psychology, or reiki energy healing.
Where: Be Optimal is located at 1249 Waukegan Rd. Glenview, IL 60025
**IMPORTANT** Be Optimal is BEHIND The Associated Bank on the SE corner of Waukegan and Lake St.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 from 6pm to 8pm
Cost: Free of charge! SuburbWIN events, like WIN events are free to members and non members.
Membership: Non-WIN Members may attend two events before joining. Why not join as a Member now if you haven't already: http://www.ladiesofwin.org/winregist.php.
Information: Kathy Miller is the Be Optimal contact and can be reached at 847-486-8000 and Karen McCormack is the SuburbWIN contact and can be reached at Karen@mccormackconsulting.com.
|Where||Be Optimal Holistic Health Center 1249 Waukegan Road, Glenview, IL 60025|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
More About Be Optimal Holistic Health Center
The Be Optimal Holistic Health Center is an alternative health practice that offers a wide array of services and workshops. Services offered include chiropractic treatment, applied kinesiology, LifeLine Technique, Neuro Emotional Technique, NeuroLink, Theta Healing and Total Body Modification. Workshops include guided meditation, health seminars, yoga and more. Please visit the website for more information on services offered and a schedule of upcoming events.
Other events here
- WeConnect: A bi-weekly supportive process group for women May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 27, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- We Connect. Women's Support Group. Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Unleash Your Potential Through the Power of Your Brain – Intro to Higher Brain Living w/ Jela Potulich Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Group Healing Intensive with John Newton Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Oneness Blessing Meditation w/ Biana & Pam Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Oneness Blessing Meditation w/ Biana & Taz Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- MoonLight: A Women’s Wisdom Circle with Kathleen Rude March 4, 2013 / April 1, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / July 1, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / September 2, 2013 / October 7, 2013 / November 4, 2013 / December 2, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Be Optimal’s 3 Year Anniversary Celebration Thu, Jun 6, 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Art of Living Meditation with Bobbie Stuart Sat, Jun 8, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- AWAKENING THE POWER OF INTENTION – through the yoga nidra perspective with Laura Jachim Sun, Jun 9, 3:00 pm–5:30 pm