Take the first step toward pain free legs
Are varicose veins or other vascular issues affecting your legs or feet? New procedures can help. Yariv Cohen, M.D., a board-certified interventional radiologist, is hosting a free vein screening. Join Dr. Cohen and his staff for this free event on Thursday, January 23rd from 3pm-7pm at the newly opened Clear Vein Center located at 1247 Milwaukee Ave, Suite 205 in Glenview.
The free screenings take less than 15 minutes and are open to men and women. Participants are examined individually in a private environment. Please wear loose-fitting clothing.
A free vein screening may be right for you if any of the following apply:
- Do you have burning or itching of the skin or leg, or swelling of the ankle?
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see visible varicose, reticular or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Have you seen skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Are you suffering from open wounds or sores?
Guests will have an opportunity to meet with Dr. Cohen, have a brief examination and a opportunity to ask some questions. Dr. Cohen will then explain the next steps in diagnostic testing or treatment.
Please contact the office at 847-813-5404 for additional information or questions.