There are dozens of bloggers on Glenview Patch, sharing their opinions, advice and expertise. We’ve rounded up some of our most frequent and most interesting local voices for a list of bloggers you should know.
1. Brian Blohm talks auto repair, maintenance and upkeep. Curious about 5 surefire signs that you need new shocks or struts? Maybe you need help paying for some work?
2. Colleen Walsh Fong, author of Easy Weekly Meals Smart Cookbooks, offers clever ideas for your dinner plate.
3. William L. Gaul, a lifelong Chicagoan, father of four and wealth manager, reflects on the latest TV and shares some best practices for folks thinking about business.
4. Chris Hammerlund, a professional nurse, wrote a five part series on health care topics and family.
5. AnimalSense, Chicagoland's fastest growing dog training company, trainer Erin Schneider shares some of her favorite .
Do you have something to say? Want to blog on Glenview Patch? Click here to submit your first post. We want to hear what you've got to say.