Looking for a new job? Your first job? Glenview Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section or upload your own job postings to the boards.LPN Clinical Team Coordinator at Midwest Palliative & Hospice CareCenter
"This is a full time, 40 hour per week, Primarily Monday through Friday day shift, benefit eligible position. To ensure efficient and effective coordination of daily Clinical Team Functions and processes. Facilitates the day to day operations proactively under the direction of Director/Manager. Plans utilization of clinical resources to maximize efficiencies and promote world class care. Key role in identifying opportunities to ensure accountability for Quality Measures and auditing for Clinical Monitoring. Is a resource to expediently facilitate care in the absence of Director/Manager. Utilizes clinical skills and background to execute patient focused determinations while supporting staff to function effectively in their role."
Program Analyst at Paychex, Inc.
"We are currently looking for an analyst to be part of an exciting, new venture at Paychex in the cloud/mobile computing space. This position will require that the candidate be a consultant to IT and the business taking product strategy and high level objectives and breaking them down into detailed requirements. The candidate will need to possess both business and technical competencies - business knowledge as well as have an appreciation of IT capabilities and the discipline to carry through change built around new technology. Above all, the candidate must possess impeccable business writing skills and be an effective communicator and liaison."
Payroll Administrator at Parker & Lynch
"Job Summary: Accurate processing of Payroll and timely processing of employee payment, documented in compliance with SOX protocols and effectively reported to Accounting and Tax. Ensure corporate wide integrity of all payroll-related tables & codes. Provides accurate payroll data and reports to a variety of users including Benefits group, Tax and Accounting Departments."
CAD Engineer/Detailer at Dimension Design
"Dimension Design, a fast growing company producing large-scale custom exhibit and event display structures for Fortune 500 companies, has an immediate opportunity for a CAD Engineer. The qualified candidate will be part of a team of 3D CAD engineers and detailers. Our current software platforms include AutoCAD and Ashlar-Vellum (Cobalt). www.dimensiondesign.com"
Strategic Account Manager at State Industrial Products Corporation
• Direct sales efforts to achieve sales & profit goals by securing long-term, profitable business with selected multi-location customers.
• Meet / exceed sales and profit goals.
• Identify target multi-location customers as Large/Corporate Accounts to continually expand, in State Chemical Products.
• Establish and maintain relationships at the corporate level with select customers.
• Design and implement innovative customer sales programs to create unique customer value and build sales.
• Establish and implement sales growth plan for each customer and each location. Includes corporate selling to purchasing and partnership with our local sales reps and managers to sell / service each location.
• Provide training to sales management and associates as needed.
• Manage all aspects of complex, multi-faceted programs including the process and key personnel.
• Establish and maintain relationships at the corporate level with select customers."
IT Help Desk Analyst at the General Board of Pension and Health Benefits
"The General Board of Pension and Health Benefits has an opportunity for a technical Help Desk Analyst who is interested in providing phone and remote assistance on a daily basis to both internal and external end-users. As a tier 1 help desk position, this analyst follows established plans in order to implement the policies, standards, operations and procedures of the organization. This analyst assists in the resolution, documentation and tracking of technical problems."
Event Marketing Manager at Renewal by Andersen
"The purpose of this position is to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the following marketing tactics: Events/Shows, the use of the Local Showroom, Corporate Partnerships, Business Partnerships, Referrals, Community Groups and more. The Retail Marketing Planner is responsible to manage and execute local marketing efforts which include events such as Home Shows, Outdoor Fairs/Festivals, Business Expos, and Showroom Sales/Open Houses while managing to a set budget."