Looking for a new job? Your first job? Glenview Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section or upload your own job postings to the boards.
Human Resources Coordinator at Midwest Palliative & Hospice CareCenter
"The Human Resources Coordinator is primarily responsible for the administrative/clerical support of all HR processes, programs, reporting and procedures and maintaining personnel records at the Midwest CareCenter. Also will assist in coordination of general orientation. Exemplifies, supports, and promotes the Midwest CareCenter mission, values and service excellence standards. Consistently conducts oneself in a manner that promotes/markets Midwest CareCenter services, in an effort to increase census/business/revenue. Demonstrates responsible stewardship of all Midwest CareCenter resources."
Apprentice Technician at Hillerich's Car Care
"Very successful and busy shop in the northern suburbs is looking for motivated apprentice technicians, Porters, and Serview Writers to joing our team. We are an eight bay mechanical shop looking forward to another record year and has just invested in four new lifts including a new alignment lift. We specialize in all makes and have factory scan tools for GM, VW, Audi, BMW and Land Rover. Apprentices must have a minimum of two years experience. The positions open are full time and benefits include life insurance, paid vacation and 401K."
New Patient Call Center Manager at Fertility Centers of Illinois
"The Patient Service Call Center Manager will oversee all Patient Services Liaisons in the New Patient Call Center. This position will work closely with the Director of Business Development as well as the Marketing Department and Practice Physicians. S/he will assist with calls and other issues that arise within the Patient Service Center."
• Direct sales efforts to achieve sales & profit goals by securing long-term, profitable business with selected multi-location customers.• Meet / exceed sales and profit goals.
• Identify target multi-location customers as Large/Corporate Accounts to continually expand, in State Chemical Products.
• Establish and maintain relationships at the corporate level with select customers.
• Design and implement innovative customer sales programs to create unique customer value and build sales.
• Establish and implement sales growth plan for each customer and each location. Includes corporate selling to purchasing and partnership with our local sales reps and managers to sell / service each location.
• Provide training to sales management and associates as needed.
• Manage all aspects of complex, multi-faceted programs including the process and key personnel.
• Establish and maintain relationships at the corporate level with select customers."
Auto Service Advisor at Jennings Volkswagen, Inc.
"Jennings Volkswagen, a family owned bus. for 28 years, has a great opportunity to join our team. We need an experienced service advisor. We have a very busy shop, 11 high skilled technicians and very good advisors/managers. Excellent working conditions (new dealership facility). We have a great reputation and an A+ rating with the BBB. We are known for taking spectacular care of our employees and customers. If you are a high quality experienced advisor please get in touch. If you want to keep your inquiry confidential give me a call and we can talk. We have 401K, Blue C./Blue S., 6 paid holidays and very fair pay plans. You must pass a drug test."