The Doreen E. Chapman Center Adolescent Program Offers:
- Comprehensive treatment focusing on all aspects of the adolescent, and individualized to address each adolescent's unique strengths and difficulties
- Evidence-based approaches, including cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and motivational-based therapies
- Integrated services for adolescents who have a substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health concerns
- Family programming, including private and multi-family sessions, to support parents, guardians, and siblings throughout the treatment and recovery process
- Access to on-site psychiatric consultation
- Coordination with outpatient providers, including school clinicians
- Relapse prevention planning, including referral program-facilitated
NorthShore University HealthSystem Deerfield Behavioral Health Center
49 S. Waukegan Rd, Suite 200
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 4 to 7 pm
Family group and Onsite self help meetings also offered.
Individuals will be admitted to the program based on intake assessment, including dialogue with both the patient and parent or legal guardian.
For more information please call 847.400.8484
To schedule an assessment, please call 847.570.2500, option 2