Friday, February 15th 7 – 9pm
Cost: $20, Call 847-486-8000 (or email Info@beoptimal.com) to register today!
Experience the power and heart of a drum circle, play along, clap your hands, stomp your feet, be a part of the creativity. The evening will conclude with a guided imagery drumming meditation.
Please bring a drum or percussion instrument if you have one, some drums will be provided.
No experience necessary…the only thing required is your presence and a willingness to create!
Benefits of the Drum Circle:
- Reduce stress/increase energy
- Strengthen your immune system
- Teach you simple drumming techniques
- Have fun! Celebrate! Laugh & take deep breaths!
- Honor your unique contribution to the circle and to the in-the moment music we will create
- Learn to feel and play with the pulse
- Deepen your relationship with music
FACILITATED BY: LOUISE DIMICELI-MITRAN
Louise Dimiceli-Mitran is a board-certified music therapist, counselor, guided imagery & music facilitator, vocalist, songwriter & guitarist. She uses rhythmic improvisation and guided imagery as a therapeutic tool to bring out the creative, healing energy in her clients. Louise has been facilitating rhythmic experiences for corporations & organizations for 14 years with her company, Rhythms Within. She maintains a private practice in Chicago, is a music therapy oncology specialist at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and co-owns Mitran Mitran Music.