- How to register to vote.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cook County Clerk's website and enter your information.
- Polling locations: The Cook County Clerk lists polling locations by township.
- Early Voting begins Oct. 22. Here is a list of early voting locations. Vote by mail also is available.
- 9th Congressional District
- 10th Congressional District
- 18th Congressional District
- 9th State Senate District
- 29th State Senate District
- 15th Congressional District
- Illinois 57th State House District
- Illinois 58th State House District
Patch will provide coverage of each of the races that are important to Glenview and Northbrook readers.
Patch editors will also be liveblogging the presidential candidate debates. Check back here for live links to our liveblogs during the Oct. 3 presidential debate on domestic policy, the Oct. 16 presidential town hall and the Oct. 22 debate on foreign policy.
Join the conversation: Read Patch's political polls to see how your neighbors feel about regional and national politics.