The Village of Glenview has launched a redesigned website featuring a fresh new look for both mobile and desktop browsing with a focus on better serving residents, businesses and visitors.
The website is now organized into four distinct tabs: Residents, Businesses, Government and About Glenview, each with its own color coding. On each tab's "home" page is a revolving carousel of topical or seasonal items, about which you can learn more with one click. Pages are organized by topic under each tab to make finding a particular service or program easier. The "hover over" feature reveals a description and image for each page, to eliminate unnecessary clicks.
The website was built with responsive design, so that it adapts to all devices -- desktop, laptop, tablets and mobile phones.
Some of the features on our redesigned website include:
- Quick link buttons at the top of the page, to make paying online, making service requests, searching for information and finding contact information a snap.
- A "How do I?" list for one-click access to the most requested functions.
- Community news items and a calendar of Village of Glenview meeting notices.
- "Ask the Village" videos, where employees answer frequently asked questions.
- Social media buttons -- for our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.
We hope you enjoy the pleasing images, easy navigation and more effective search functionality. As with any new product, there are bound to be some glitches. If you encounter broken links or other problems, do not hesitate to bring it to our attention. Email email@example.com or call (847) 904-4371.