Air Station Prairie/Tyner Center for Glenview Park District
Tucked in a prairie field, it is easy to drive by the Air Station Prairie/Tyner field without noticing that it is there. The outdoor exhibit is like a museum. It contains educational information about prairies, historical Glenview, and its modern development and environmental conservation.
- Hours: Prairie & Exterior Exhibits: Mon - Sun, sunrise to sunset; Interpretive Center: Tue, Thu, Sat - Sun, 9:00am - 3:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, flat ground
- What makes this community special?: It is good for people of all ages.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: If you're lucky, you can spot all kinds of animal species.
- Features: Public art
- Services: Restrooms, Tours
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets, No smoking
- Area: 32 acres