Bravo Cucina Italiana is an upscale (yet still casual) family-style Italian restaurant. The spacious dining room is decorated with crumbling Roman ruins. Bravo is a safe bet for that lunchtime business date or for an evening-time celebration with the family.
Bravo's chefs use old-world Italian cooking methods to prepare lasagnas, pastas, pizzas and other favorites.
Bravo also serves some private-label Italian wines.
- Fax: 847-724-8400
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps outside for easy access
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wonderful Authentic Italian food and atmosphere
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bravoitalian.com
- Specialties: The Italian dipping oil for bread is unique and people love it.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Glen is a big attraction and draws a lot of people.
- Cuisine: International, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Lasagna
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tiramisu
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Aric Spiczka
- Number of tables: 48
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual