A fourth-degree black belt in taekwondo with fifteen years of experience in martial arts, dojo owner Kristin Miller has been providing Glenview families martial arts instruction, personal training, cage fitness routines and jazzercise classes since 2000. Championship Martial Arts, also known as Glenview Martial Arts & Fitness, offers more than thirty-five martial arts classes and thirty jazzercise classes every week. Disciplines include taekwondo, karate, jiu jitsu, hapkido, MMA and XMA. This business runs the largest Little Dragons program in the United States. Classes are available for ages 3 - 103, and include family and adults-only options.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 8pm; Fri, noon - 7:30pm; Sat, 11am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2000
- What makes this community special?: Glenview residents are really down to earth.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 35
- Average class size: 7
- Number of instructors: 20
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 50 - 50
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kendo, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Building champions for a lifetime.