D'Agostino's newest and first suburban location at The Glen Town Center carries on the tradition of great pizza started by Joe and Jan D'Agostino in 1968. The checkered tablecloths and Italian decorations in their main dining room provide a family-friendly environment. The "Pub" offers full bar service and several TVs to watch the latest sports games. During the spring and summer, the patio is open. D'Agostino's also offers catering and delivery services.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is wheelchair access from the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1968
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: glenview.dagsdelivers.com/zgrid/proc/site/sitep.jsp
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Thin crust pizza, deep dish pizza
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual