Located in the center of town, Glenview Cycle has been selling and repairing bikes of all shapes and sizes for the past seven years. Owner Alan Rubin is committed to giving back to the community, helping the police every spring with helmet fitting at the Village Bicycle Safety Fair. Glenview Cycle also provides the bicycles in area parades and gives donations to local organizations. During the winter, customers can store their bikes in the heated storage units for $100, which includes a free tune-up.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 4pm; Wed, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bicycles, clothing, accessories
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: After seven days, store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people are nice and family-orientated.
- Membership info: Together We Try, Park Center Employees
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Little League (baseball)
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes