Glenview Park Center Health and Fitness
The Glenview Park Center Health and Fitness has been serving the community since 2001. The clean, comfortable and personal atmosphere provides more than 10,800 square feet of cardio and strength training machines, an aquatic center, a sauna, a eighth-mile indoor track, and more. The helpful staff is prepared to assist you with your health and fitness goals, as well as to answer any questions you may have.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am-10pm; Fri, 5am - 8pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2001
- What makes this community special?: The people of Glenview are what makes this community great.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior
- Membership info: Variety of membership types, payment plans, special rates for residents.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: 5pm - 7pm
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 6
- Pool length: 25 yards
- Diving: No