Glenview Park District
Glenview Park District offers a multitude of programs and activities for children, young adults, seniors, and families. Many of its facilities are new and modern, such as the Park Center, which was built on the grounds of former Glenview Naval Air Station. Whether you like to exercise indoors or outdoors, swim, golf, play tennis, explore Glenview's farming history, or take a visit to the dog park, there is something here for you.
- Fax: 847-724-8601
- Hours: Front desk: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7:30pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator, parking spaces, ramps in some of the parks
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1950
- What makes this community special?: The Glenview Park Districts has something for everyone. Glenview is known for its family-oriented and involved community.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Indoor and outdoor pools, ice skating rink, tennis courts, golf club, museums, dog park, skate parks, outdoor walking, party rooms, restaurant, cafe, preschool, and fitness center, etc.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Park Center, which houses the Park District Offices was built on the grounds of the former Glenview Naval Air Station, after it closed in 1995.
- Features: Athletic fields, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers, Tours
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No outside food, No pets, No smoking