Loyola Service is hard to find but boasts a warehouse-sized garage where Reiny, the owner, offers many maintenance services for different vehicles. Whether it's a simple oil change or a new transmission, Loyola Service has performed car repairs since 1994. One thing Loyola Service makes clear is the steadfast belief in keeping up with small services and repairs to avoid further damage.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Nov 01 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE, Be Car Care Aware, Identifix, Bumper to Bumper, Auto Wares, Mitchell1
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Painting
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Regular, preventative maintenance goes a long way.