Ma Noo Ben
Small but charming Japanese restaurant with pretty variations of yellow tablecloths. The setting is intimate and friendly. Beautiful cloths are artistically draped from the beams on the ceiling. Known for its bento box special, sushi and plentiful portions.
- Fax: 847-375-9218
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, 11:30 - 11pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: ground floor
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2003
- Products: Sushi and noodles
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Sushi of all varieties
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: They appreciate many kinds of food and are open to trying new things.
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: any of our wonderful sushi dishes...delicious and artistically displayed.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Manooben udon, which is a thick Japanese pan noodle soup with a variety of vegetables.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual or more dressed up