When Barbara Hausheer was growing up, she always loved flowers. Now, with her husband Bob, Barbara owns 2 flower shops: the Hausheers opened the first Morning Glory Flower Shop in Wilmette and opened the second, in their hometown of Glenview, 20 years later.
The Morning Glory Flower Shop specializes in weddings, parties and other special occasions. The owners say their business stands out because of the higher quality of flowers and the way they handle their flowers.
- Fax: 847-256-1546
- Hours: Hours vary, call ahead
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Apr 01 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Flowers
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's vibrant with lots of diversity which is always interesting and keeps us busy.
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: A gerber daisy
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes