Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church comprises a warm community that celebrates its rich Catholic heritage. It recently celebrated its 100th anniversary. Located in a beautiful building in the heart of Glenview, it also houses the largest Catholic elementary school in the Chicago Archdiocese.
- Hours: Liturgies: Sun (Church), 6:30am, 8am, 9:30am, 11am, 1:15pm; (McDonnell Hall), 9:30am; Mon - Sat, 6:30am, 8:30am, 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: Nov 01 1907
- What makes this community special?: Its focus on spirituality, service, community, family and education.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 4,000
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes