When Nita and Anil Patel opened their Quizno's Classic Subs location in Glenview eight years ago, they picked a prime location on Waukegan Road that would attract customers when they passed by.
Giving back to the community is important at Quiznos; the Patels provide food to the fire department, some Glenbrook South football games and other local organizations.
Top choices for sub sandwiches include mesquite chicken, classic Italian and double cheese cheese steak. Compared to other food chains, Quizno's offers special sauces and a condiments bar with jalapenos, peppers, pickles and special sauces that complement any flavored sub.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am to 9pm Sunday 11am to 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: May 21 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sub sandwiches, salads
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.quiznos.com/menuAll.html
- Specialties: Sub sandwiches and salads
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community is friendly
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Mequite Chicken, Classic Italian and Double Cheese Cheesesteak
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: too many to name
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: casu