Saints Peter and Paul Greek Orthodox Church
Saints Peter and Paul Greek Orthodox Church has spacious facilities on Lake and Wagner, right across from Wagner farms. It has beautiful architecture, featuring a giant golden dome on the exterior, and a large, square rotunda at the entrance. This church has a very active and energetic congregation, placing a strong emphasis on education, offering learning programs to children of all ages. It also holds Greek language and civilization classes.
- Hours: Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and elevator
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1958
- What makes this community special?: This is an active and dynamic family-oriented congregation.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Orthodox
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes