Snowbird Ski & Patio
Since 1979, Ron Frake and his sister-in-law Leone have served the residents of Glenview with all their snowboarding and skiing needs at this location in the Plaza Del Prado mini-mall. With a wide array of products catering to snow enthusiasts of all ages, Snowbird Ski Shop strives to offer the best quality to their customers. While winter clothing and recreational equipment serve as Snowbird's main draw, it also offers patio furniture during the months of March to September.
- Hours: Mon-Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thurs, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm, Sun, 12pm - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1979
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Northface, Quicksilver, Billabong, Bogner, Spyder, Obermeyer, Ripzone, Descente, Special Blend, s Burton, Forum, Arbor, Fischer, K2, Salomon, and more.
- Return policy: Returns must be accompanied by sales receipt within 10 days to be eligible for refund or charge card credit. Returns after ten days are eligible for in-store credit. Returns refused after 30 days. Store and manufacture tags must be attached.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Leone Frake, General manager, says, "We have an upscale customer base that likes to help out us local shops. Were a unique area in that the customer tries to stay within Glenview."
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes