The Book Market at Hangar One
The Book Market at Hangar One is a spacious, light and airy bookstore. Comfortable seating in plush chairs or at sidewalk tables is available. The store offers hundreds of magazines and periodicals. Shelves and tables are well-stocked, and attractively display numerous titles across a wide-range of genres. The children's area boasts full shelves of books and games and free events for kids are offered. There is also a large bargain book section.
- Hours: Sun, 11am - 6pm; Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Within two weeks, with receipt and in like-new condition.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Valet
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: We have free storytime every Thursday at 10:30am, a Monthly open-mic night, Free Family Events - see the events calendar on our Website! Like us in Facebook! The BookMarket is a pet friendly establishment. Well-behaved furry friends are welcome!
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 200
- Wi-Fi: Free