Wildfire Restaurant offers a friendly greeting to all patrons upon opening the door. It is conveniently located at the south entrance to the Glen at Lake Street and Patriot Boulevard.
It offers a wide variety of foods to please any palate, including soups, salads, pizzas, steaks and chops. From lunch and dinner to late night, patrons can always find fun here.
Diners can't miss with its famous Wildfire chopped salad. This is a dine-in and carry-out favorite. Wildfire is hopping, so calling for a reservation is a good idea.
Check out the menu and see the eclectic Wildfire offerings.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:15am - 10pm; Fri, 11:15am - 11pm; Sat,, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wildfirerestaurant.com/glenview/menus
- Specialties: Horseradish crusted filet
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Wildfire chopped salad, Cedar planked salmon
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Late-night