At most grocery stores, wines are broken up by country or region. WineStyles helps customers understand wines even better by breaking up wines by descriptions. For example, whites are categorized as Crisp, Silky and Rich and reds are described as Bold, Mellow and Fruity.
The store employees help customers understand the characteristics and flavors for each wine and suggest food pairings.
- Fax: 847-486-8917
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wine, beer, accessories
- General services: Prepared foods
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a nice variety of people.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Wines are dependent on every person's preferences
- Tastings: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew