Draft beer. American fusion cuisine. Rock music. If you're looking for a casual but satisfying dining experience, the Yard House has you covered.
The menu covers a wide range of favorites: burgers, ribs, pizza, seafood and steak. But what sets the Yard House apart from other eateries is its extensive selection of draft beer.
At the center of the Yard House is a bar featuring an array of well-known beers to some obscure ones. Meanwhile, the Yard House also has a keg room, which houses gallons upon gallons of fresh beer.
If you can't make up your mind on your beer, feel free to try the Yard House's sampler.
- Fax: 949-727-0831
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and large doorways
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1996
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: All-American menu
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.liveonthego.com
- Specialties: Draft beer
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Mexican
- Signature dishes: Onion Ring Tower
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Grilled burgers
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: casual