Whether it's a to-go salad, a sit-down meal or a delicious gelato, Zingarella's Cafe, Bakery and Market has something for everyone. Owner Bonnie Brock named the restaurant Zingarella, a nickname her grandmother gave her, also meaning little gypsy.
Zingarella's lunch menu features light fare including salads, sandwiches, crepes and daily specials while the dinner menu features pastas, steaks, fresh seafood and other specials.
Zingarella has many special events including Cabaret nights, Broadway nights and Book Club nights. The space is also great for private events.
- Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 9 pm Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pm Sun 10am - 2pm, 4 pm - 8 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pastas, steaks, seafood, salads, desserts
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: zingarella.com/?page_id=14
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, French, Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Bonnie Brock
- Number of tables: 60
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: Casual